Sunday, July 18, 2010

Good Heavens


"believing in miracles" (page 143)

Because I am now obsessed with being an aunt, this makes me happy because Mr. Bodhi is most definitely a miracle. What a precious child. No, but seriously. Have ya seen a cuter kid? I don't think so. But seriously, I feel like people take this statement way to religiously or seriously; while it obviously has a pretty deep meaning, I think it's important to remember the little miracles in life (or the pretty big ones, such as this beautiful new baby) that are absolute and we know happen, and remember to appreciate those.

Well, since Tuesday, a lot has happened, of course. When does it not in this crazy program? Wednesday was pretty low key and Thursday was great because I went to my friend's apartment at night....to study, which of course failed and we just ended up being ridiculous and watching music videos the whole time. Friday was great, of course, because it was FRIDAY! I got home and took a nappy poo, then went out with my ladies. Saturday I slept in for an immensely long time (little did I know what sleeping in Sunday would bring), did a little homework, and then headed off to Maryland for a Jack Johnson concert with good ol' Marian, Sherrald, and her roommate, Juliana. It was fantastic. He was one of the best, if not the best, live performers I've ever seen!!
Mer and I waiting for ze music to begin


SHERRALD!!

Sounds just like he does on his CDs....Love that!

Sunday I ended up sleeping in until an impressive 1:30PM. WHOA. I was exhausted!! It was fantastic to actually get some solid shut eye in...It was much needed! The majority of the day was filled with reading, then I took a hiatus to go to the grocery store and talk to Dill and make a phone call home. Unfortunately, I found out my poor baby Princey poo, my chubbers wubbers of a kitty, is not doing too well :-( We're waiting this one out, but it appears his kidneys are failing and it doesn't look good. I'm so sad!!

I've been putting together my essay outlines for my test Tuesday and today (it's the wee hours of Monday) I'm gunna head to work, head to class, and then study all night. It's going to be quite the week....Only 9 more days of work, though, and 12 days till I get to go home with Ginnykins....I can't wait!!


0 comments: